View Single Post
Old 05.06.2006, 06:24 PM   #74
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
research to prove your point... blah blah woof woof. my whole point is you have no point. if anything you said was applicable, you would have had evidence on the tip of yr tounge for me to prove me wrong of my ignorant state. but quite the contrary, a spirit of apathy and laziness has come upon you because honestly, what you are promoting and teaching is not true. come to the truth, and you will have all the time in the world to speak and testify on its behalf. come with a pack of ignorant lies, and you will be torn assunder by your own testimony. selassie I

"My ignorant lies." You act like I am persecuting people or something. All I said is that inhaling smoke into yr lungs is not healthy and that I do it anyway! It might not be harmful if you eat it, but I was obviously talking about it being harmful when you SMOKE it. I'm not promoting jack. I don't give a fuck what people do.