View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 05:46 PM   #118
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
1. George Bush Senior urged for NAFTA, was unsuccessful. Bill Clinton got it to go through, a bill that was not Bill Clinton's(a Democratic President), but infact the previous president's(a Republican).

Again, there's no way you have a degree. This stuff is common knowledge. Really is.

Outsourcing is not, as u republicans like to say a "Clintonian",( haha.)product. let's agree on that. Therefore u r wrong. Maybe u read that on some conservative smear site. NAFTA was NOT the start of outsourcing. But outsourcing has, in fact, balloned out of control since Bush. hmm, i wonder why? Ask yrself why it such a hot issue now, 5 years into Bush. well, b/c he hasn't done anything, and has not tried to stem it and offer solutions; and that is b/c he doesn't care. he thinks its good ,and so does his puppet underlings.

2. Wrong. You said "immigration and specifically illegal immigration". That is much different than "specifically illegal immigration". What you implied was that it was all immigration with more emphasis on "illegal immigration".

That's the price you pay for talking trash and bad grammar.

You're all confused now, kh. Yes, immigration, and specificially ilegal immigration. What don't u get? That is the traditional conservative view. That is why they r crazy over Bush's leniancy, and this issue is driving them up the wall.

4. Wrong. They started taking over the industry even as early as the mid-late 70s, being the ONLY car that actually passed the EPA guidelines when it was released in 75.

Do your homework.

No, the 80's was the explosion of Japan's auto sales importation. The 70's were still ruled by huge american gas guzzler's. May I suggest the history channel, or even the speed channel. hee hee...

5. Wrong. It has not expanded at the rate that it was in the mid to late 90s. This, is fact and you are wrong. If it was "twenty fold" then our companies would be doing much better and our market would be better as well. And no, you don't need a degree in Economics to know this, just plain highschool economics, that's all.

Wrong. Yeah, it has. Don't u read any news? Nevermind the degrees. well, let me tell u a little something..shhh.. America is getting bought up, and outsourced like crazy. China practically owns us, we sell vital ports for security to Dubai, and we're fighting an illegal war based on lies by our federal govt.

6. Why do you think I brought of NAFTA? That opened the gates for outsourcing specifically in Mexico and after that it was a "free-for-all".

ah, b/c u brought up NAFTA? B/c anything that happens bad, economically, u trace to NAFTA.

And you have a degree in Political Science?

yes, but why the surprise. u haven't been right once.

Where did you get your degree, if you don't mind asking.

Yes, i do mind actually. Can't have u tracing me down, and stalking me now..

Seriously, you have no idea what NAFTA is, do not know the differences between the Republican Party and the Democratic Party and probably think that "Republicans are Christian bible thumpers" and "Democrats are tree huggers".

No, but that is a "stereotype". Good for u.

And as you can see, your friends are not here to defend for you. Probably because they all agree and understand that I know what I'm talking about and that you may not.

End of discussion, case closed.

It's over...let it go.

Yes, i hope it is over. You've done nothing here but twist things around, and mangle the facts, per classic u.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|