View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 04:02 PM   #116
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
1. Most presidents will ALWAYS have a hard time finding a medium between the parties in order to get things passed. The reason why Bill Clinton was successful was because his economic policies were aligned closer to the republicans than democrats.

Why doesn't the republican view line up with the pres. That is HIS agenda, not congress. Know the facts, learn the facts. it is also a credit to a real president who worked for the people, reached across the lines, unlike yr ass of a pres.

2. Part of Political Science also involves having an understanding of economics. Nobody said you had a degree in economics, but I'm sure you can get one in 9 weeks like you did with your Political Science degree, which I don't even know if you really have one or not.

Juvenile. Next.

3. Wrong. You said conservatives wanted to hault "immigration and specifically immigration". Gladly apologize for your mistake and all is forgotten, scout.

Wrong. We know u lie. i said immigration, and specifically "ILLEGAL" immigration. Oh my.

4. Honda started over 40 years ago, not in the 80s.(LOL!)

Right. But the 80's was the pertinent decade in which they took over the auto industry. Learn the facts, know the facts.

5. Honda had been "outsourcing" to American even as long as 1977. Why? So they could save on costs. Why do you think "vending machines" are so big in Japan in particular? Because "labor" is actually more expensive than what they can spend on the manufacturing of vending machines.

Outsourcing has exploded twenty fold over the span till where we r know, especially since Bush. In light of all the criticism and uproar from most Americans, Bush praises it.

6. Hey, you brought up outsourcing, then blamed Bush(even though it was Bill Clinton who got NAFTA passed).

NAFTA, SHMAFTA. We're talking outsourcing(Jesus, get in the game)... and that is fast becoming a republican trait.

There is no way in hell you have a degree in Political Science, no way in hell. I'm sorry, but you just don't come across as someone that has a degree in Political Science. If you didn't know who really got the ball rolling on "outsourcing", then you either don't have a degree, or you got it from a shitty school.

Oh, but i do. No apologies necessary. Once u put away yr partisan politics, u will give yr chance to learn much more.

Next.

Chewed up and well, spit out.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|