View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 03:10 PM   #111
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
happy cinco de mayo everyone!

now, i have no intention or time to be sucked into some flame game, but
really !@#$%!, can you blame ricechex? He's handling things quite well in my opinion. From what I see posted from his quote, that dude that shall remain nameless is intentionally telling lies about him & is employing libelous propaganda techniques to unfairly discredit him.
The same person has mentioned lies about me both in this thread & in the past & has repeatedly lied in attempts to undercut me by trying to tell people on this board that I live with my parents when I am 37 years old, haven't spoken to them in many years, & haven't received any form of support from my parents since I was 21 or so. All in all, it is an emotional subject for me & the person is causing me measurable psychological distress with their posts. The person making the posts may deny that they know this information about me, but that is yet another lie because I've been through this one time already with the person & have tried to make my position clear. At any rate, I am informing you again now. There is a federal law against flaming on the internet & I really do insist that this person making the agitating posts reveal their name & address to be in compliance with that federal law. I've already done all I can to end this peacefully by ignore listing the person & by making this (yet another) statement. This is the last warning. If this person insists on continuing to publish intentional lies about me & refuses to cease & desist, then I will certainly visit some legal trouble upon them.

Atari, this started when you purposely tried to "correct me" by saying, "um...it's 'The Sea and Cake', not 'The C in Cake'".

When I politely explained that it was a paying of respects to Gastr Del Sol and that me and Emma Blowgun have NUMEROUSLY used the same phrase BEFORE atari attacked me, well he was just livid!

Atari then started accusing me of "baiting him so I could make him look stupid", even though my posts were not directed at him earlier on and it was Atari who came at me trying to "correct" me. Basically he tried to correct me on something that he had no idea about and it made him look rather ridiculous in the end.

Then he gets all emotional.

Atari, people fuck with you because you're weak minded and because you attack people just the same.

Get real, you can't sue me for shit. I could say, "go fuck your dead mother" and there is still nothing you can do. And if you're 37 years old and you really do get upset at what someone online says, then you're 37 going on 13. And I'm sorry, but "harrassment" on a public board??? LMAO!!! I dare you to look into legal options. You are a weak minded disturbed little kid who still lives at home. You won't because you are all talk, no action. I know it, the whole board knows it, and now I'm calling you out on it because I know you're not going to do anything about it.

There's nothing you can really sue anyone on a message board for unless it is public slander that affects some kind of income. Do you really think you even have ANY kind of money to be hiring a lawyer to sue some guy in California??? Dude, you got some problems.

I think it would be wise for you to just admit you are a teenager still living at home because your actions/comments would be justified. Saying you're 37 would really make you look even more ridiculous.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|