View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 02:49 PM   #65
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Come on man. Herb is a drug. You and I both blaze and guess what, we are using a drug that is harmful to us. Just because it isn't as bad as "hard drugs" doesn't mean it's not a drug. Do we really have to bust out the D.A.R.E. definition for what a drug is? Break me off a piece of that shit while yr at it.

since when was DARE a success or correct on all angles? a drug, is a substance that exists due to the alteration of man, chemically, changing the state of one chemical to another. cocaine is given acid baths until all the plant fibers are stripped away, leaving pure crystaline cocaine. heroin is chemically processed several times from crude opium. pcp was straight invented in a laboratory, just as amphetamines were.

on the other hand, I-man smoke herb fresh from the earth, all I do is dry the plant and roll it up. you tell me how that is a drug? further, i would like (for the benefit of yr own research and understanding) show me scientifically how herb is harmful to the body (aside from smoking, prove to me that if you eat the plant cannabis sativa or indica, that it will cause harm or disruption to the homeostasis of the human body.) show me the harmful chemicals that exist within the 400 or so chemicals found in growing cannabis. i D.A.R.E. you, cuz you wont. you might find six hydrocarbons (ie carcinogens) in the resin of a smoked joint, but not in the plant itself. babylon shitstem is the vampire, dont let them suck yr livity!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|