View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 11:18 AM   #104
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
happy cinco de mayo everyone!

now, i have no intention or time to be sucked into some flame game, but
really !@#$%!, can you blame ricechex? He's handling things quite well in my opinion. From what I see posted from his quote, that dude that shall remain nameless is intentionally telling lies about him & is employing libelous propaganda techniques to unfairly discredit him.
The same person has mentioned lies about me both in this thread & in the past & has repeatedly lied in attempts to undercut me by trying to tell people on this board that I live with my parents when I am 37 years old, haven't spoken to them in many years, & haven't received any form of support from my parents since I was 21 or so. All in all, it is an emotional subject for me & the person is causing me measurable psychological distress with their posts. The person making the posts may deny that they know this information about me, but that is yet another lie because I've been through this one time already with the person & have tried to make my position clear. At any rate, I am informing you again now. There is a federal law against flaming on the internet & I really do insist that this person making the agitating posts reveal their name & address to be in compliance with that federal law. I've already done all I can to end this peacefully by ignore listing the person & by making this (yet another) statement. This is the last warning. If this person insists on continuing to publish intentional lies about me & refuses to cease & desist, then I will certainly visit some legal trouble upon them.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|