View Single Post
Old 05.04.2006, 06:54 PM   #39
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafushkwa
I really think that henry's dress is more of like a noise-pop band, you know? They aren't really too much of a shoegaze band.

Now rocketship on the other hand, I really think alot of their early stuff was shoegaze stuff.

I always associated a bit more noise with shoegaze for some reason. But yeah Rocketship does resemble MBV.

You're probably right about HD being noise pop, but then you would have to say that JAMC is noise pop too because that album sounds like JAMC quite a bit....and people are always saying JAMC is shoegaze (which they can't be really, because there was no such thing in 1985).

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|