View Single Post
Old 05.20.2007, 09:35 AM   #46
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
keiji haino and i think makoto kawabata are both no drink no drugs types, but then kaoru abe was (i think) a boozer or drughead. and sun ra never consumed any kind of intoxicant as far as i know, not that he's japanese, i'm just saying.

Dunno about Kawabata. When I asked him why he barely plays Holland with AMT he told me an anecdote that he was so drunk that he fell off the stage last time he played here. He also smokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
Anyway, I wish someone would put out that Endless Waltz film with Haino in that's about Abe. With English subtitles. That would be ace.

There's a torrent of a VHS rip of Endless Waltz on Karagarga if you have a membership or can manage to get an invite. It's without subtitles though.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|