View Single Post
Old 05.18.2007, 06:13 PM   #10
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
That's the stuff i'm interested in, the student movement stuff. Would really like to read more about that.

there's a book called Japanese Independent Music, it's an A-Z of bands type thing, it's OK but was published about 6 or 7 years ago so it's slightly out of date, plus there are a few other flaws, innacurate discographies, dismissive of certain groups, etc, but as far as i know it's the only book of its kind and it has a guide to record shopping in japan in the back.
plus there's a website called noise.as that has a big article on japanese psychedelia and one on les rallizes denudes which i haven't read but image would at least touch upon the student movement as that's what they were spawned from i think, plus their bassist hijacked a plane and flew it to north korea or something.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|