View Single Post
Old 05.03.2006, 09:34 AM   #14
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I think there's pros and cons in classifying genres. For the mostpart, I wish they never existed. It can help specify a sound so you can refer to that sound with a name, which is helpful, but then you have the people saying "I listen to post sadcore" and you're oblivious to what that is and there's probably only one or two bands that classify themselves as that. The other day, I was posting in a different forum and I said "Converge introduced me to hardcore" and everybody was like "Converge isn't hardcore" so I said "Hardcore Punk*" and they said they weren't hardcore punk. People get too caught up in genres altogether. There shouldn't be so many sub-genres. God, I even know a band that claims that they're "undercore".