View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 06:52 PM   #50
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricechex
shit, u always say SY are snobby white suburbia. if i only had a nickel for every time u said that. haha. but that's yr thing,man. u want so badly to see it that way, b/c it makes u the original, the smarter lone rebel round here that sees something none of us braindead pot smoking liberals sees. ur fighting the pretentious SY liberals,man. "america is the best, we should all be thankful, and stop whining"..blah, blah, we got it. ur a genius. by the way, bush has broken 750 laws, and i'm whining..

As far as SY fans being majority white suburban kids...care to do a poll? I don't even think you have an accurate understanding of what exactly a "liberal" really is. Better go back to school and come back later. I'll be here giving lessons.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. If you hate living in America, why don't you let someone else who wants to live here take your place. Simple as that.

As far as Bush is concerned, I wouldn't impeach him.

I'd charge him with treason because he's done nothing but fuck up the country.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|