View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 11:20 AM   #18
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
Enjoy your nice produce at the grocery store, my friend.

It is what it is. There really is no solution that will please everyone, someone is eventually going to get cut short.

Fact of the matter is this: life is about survival and if they want to come to our country(legally or illegally), well I welcome them more than the asshole rich suburban SY fans who "hate America" out of 'trend'.

Atleast they want to be here, which is more than what I can say for many uneducated and spoiled-rotten suburban privileged SY fans.

So, what do you think we do? Go on Immigration Seizures, round up families, children, and babies, pack them on a bus and drop them off at the border???

Have a heart, dude. My mom came to this country legally from Japan, but not all immigrants were as fortunate financially as she was or many immigrants that do come here legally.

If anything, we should kick out those who hate the US(especially those between 18-25 who come from middle-upper class families) and let them make it in Mexico with just the clothes on their back.

Remember: this country was formed by settlers from other countries escaping rule from their previous countries for a better life, exactly what the illegal immigrants are doing. They're just looking for a better life, that's all.

Life is too short to be worried about others who are just looking out for themselves. It's not like the US can't handle it. It may cost extra money, but if it makes those who come here for a better life happy for their families and children, then that's what we should be proud of.

People see our country as a place to be "saved" in many ways, and I love that about them. They appreciate our country a hell of a lot more than some of you fucked up SY fans.

Man, why do I get the feeling that SY's demographic must be like 75% rich white suburban middle-high class snotty kids???

shit, u always say SY are snobby white suburbia. if i only had a nickel for every time u said that. haha. but that's yr thing,man. u want so badly to see it that way, b/c it makes u the original, the smarter lone rebel round here that sees something none of us braindead pot smoking liberals sees. ur fighting the pretentious SY liberals,man. "america is the best, we should all be thankful, and stop whining"..blah, blah, we got it. ur a genius. by the way, bush has broken 750 laws, and i'm whining..

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|