View Single Post
Old 03.23.2006, 06:11 AM   #60
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
I worked on two definitions, I think - Stuff that I just can't understand the love for (eg Foo Fighters) and stuff hat gets so much attention that other people from the same field suffer (eg Beethoven).

The latter seems quite valid. The former, well - there's a lot of music I don't understand the love for, but if you're judging them within their respective 'fields,' they deserve recognition for their accomplishments in that sphere.

I give Paul Glazby his due praise - he's one of the absolute best hard house DJs out there, and helped spawn Vicious Circle, which has in turn birthed a whole new generation of hard house. I can't understand why people listen to techno "leisurely," but I acknowledge what goes into its production.

(Although it should be noted that I listen to techno while running.)
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|