View Single Post
Old 04.13.2007, 05:48 PM   #89
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I get your point, but, no, I do not agree with that.
Sure, I could have kept my head a little cooler in this thread at times, but hey, I'm no fucking saint, and, unlike some people, I'm not going to pretend to be one.

Like I wrote before, this thread inspires diatribe, not discourse. Perhaps you should pull out your dictionary.

Contrary to what some newer people might think, I have no particular ill will towards screamingskull because of this particular thread, and I'll just leave it at that.

I'm not going to let bullshit slide just because she's female, that's for sure.

Look, when AssBlaster was relentlessly hounding Laila, "Sunni Poony" and all that, I was the one that shut his ass up, and it's just so humorous and ironic that !@#$%! comes in as some protector when he's the most lecherous board member here. As for swa(y), has he made his quota for misogynist posts this week? People that I have problems with tend to eventually get banned around here, so I'd just watch the bullshit coming from your side. I hope we understand each other.

I could go on to write more & it would, no doubt, put me in further hot water, so I shall stop here, because the truth would hurt too much anyway.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|