View Single Post
Old 04.12.2007, 11:02 PM   #33
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull

but can't that be a good thing? if every album is in a new direction and exploring new territory for the band and it sounds as good as it does then i don't see a problem.

i meant that both are different bands, and as i stated first and foremost on my post, you can't say one is better than the other without it being an opinion. so, the flaming lips have phases instead of concious experimental attempts, that's their m.o., and it's a good thing, sy are different, and they mostly make it work.

...screamingskull: you should remember that the vast majority of fl fans from before the soft bulletin think the band doesn't play good music anymore, which boils down to opinions...myself, my favorites are priest driven ambulance and soft bulletin.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|