View Single Post
Old 04.08.2007, 11:55 AM   #8
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy
I would advise people, if they had the choice, to NOT buy an Arcade Fire album, but to use the money to go to see them play instead.

That was how I first experienced them (I saw a two-song clip of them performing live back in I think probably 2004?) and that is what made me interested. I doubt that would've happened if I'dve first heard a studio recording (not that they're bad on record.. they're just better live.)

If that was the Jools Holland appearance thats kinda like how i got into them, Id got the album a few weeks before and hadnt really got into it but then saw them on telly and was absolutely blown away. I cant afford any albums at the moment, so i guess ill have to wait. Thankfully ive been able to avoid the maniacal promotion-fest, ive only heard Intervention and its wonderful.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|