View Single Post
Old 04.07.2007, 12:01 PM   #20
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
I saw them last night- maybe the best show i've seen- def the most fun. There was a mosh/dance circle for at least the entire second half of the show.
There were some really drunk people that kept yelling "dramamine!" and "if your name is jason lowenstein and you wrote a song called 'sister'- could you play that" at the mere sight of jason- he sadly played neither- but had probably the hardest set in the show.

I drew pictures of each band and am going to write a review- very cool.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|