View Single Post
Old 04.04.2007, 03:12 PM   #27
startur
bad moon rising

startur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's asses
funny guy....

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/..._id=1003567136

Keith Richards: Snorting Comment A Joke

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards was joking when he said that he once snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine, his spokesperson said today (April 4). His comments appeared in an interview with music magazine NME, which hit newsstands in Britain earlier in the day.

"He has said he was joking," a spokesperson for the 63-year-old rocker said. There was no further comment about why Richards made the statement.

In the interview, Richards told NME, "The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow ... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive." Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at age 84.

A spokesperson at the magazine said late yesterday, when the remarks were first reported, that the story was genuine and the comments were not a late April Fool's joke.
startur is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|