View Single Post
Old 03.15.2007, 04:24 PM   #11
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
How do you copy from youtube? Is it just audio or video too?

You might wanna wait a little while for the 83 show - i still haven't put up the good and the band, the second to last song...gotta shrink the file.

There is a better way to snatch these (audio & video), I'm sure, but I just copy and paste the link from youtube into the box at www.keepvid.com.
Then, as I save the file, I name it with ".flv" at the end.
(One can add this later if they prefer, but the converter will not recognize them without the ".flv" file extension.)
Then, I use a converter to make the .flv into .avi and burn to a cd-r as svcd.

Now, for those of you without a torrent program, you may not be able to easily get a converter without paying for one.

So, (for a limited time) here's the link for the 2 MB program.

link removed (you missed it, sucka--'tis expired)
Read the instructions in the folder. I rewrote the directions, because the ones that come with these applications downloaded from torrents are always very convoluted.

atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|