View Single Post
Old 03.08.2007, 01:04 PM   #18
fluxequalsrad
stalker

fluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic

ED: actually, i know why i like neon bible. they didn't try to play it safe and try to repeat the songwriting process or the sound of funeral, they actually went out of their comfort zone and wrote and recorded songs with better songwriting skills, making it not sound like funeral; that's what good bands do, trying new things in their sound and write better songs in the process and that's what the arcade fire did. i'm glad they put out an album instead of a product.

Whats all that different from Funeral? Muddy mix + chamber reverb. Its just a little darker, no real aesthetic changes other then that. I mean you can't honestly say the song 'Neon Bible' doesn't sound like 'Neighbourhood#4 or 'Un Annee Sans Lumiere'.

'Keep the Car Running' gallops just like 'Wake Up'.
fluxequalsrad is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|