Thread: BEIRUT
View Single Post
Old 03.04.2007, 09:59 PM   #12
Bunbury
stalker

Bunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
There were some massive Joseph Beuys wax lump things next to it which pleased me more...I was a bit bored so I scraped some of the Beuys wax sculpture under my fingernails when the guard wasn't looking.

It was a quite dissapointing gallery and the Hirst thing made me want to smash stuff.

you TOUCHED the beuys!
oh god i just vomitted in my mouth a little.

I am going to be "working" (frantically replying to emails via blackberry and ignoring visiters) at a gallery next month, i dont quite know yet how i'll deal w/ art touchers like yrself, severed hands? (Ref. Allah 5:33 "punishment for theft")

FYI: that was probably beuys fat you were scratching.

how do you feel about Beuys?

I think hes very interesting yet, inSINcere?...
do you really buy his whole tARTar rescue story? i dont. I also dont like how he claims to be this shamanic healer of the people and then simultaneously compares his audience to dead hares (illus. 1.)/idiots/simpletons etc...

------------

illustrations

Bunbury is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|