View Single Post
Old 02.27.2007, 08:53 AM   #47
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Kevin Shields brother, I think, is Jimmy Shields. Talk about a dirty look and bad fuckin attitude. Years back i was at A Rollerskate Skinny show, which was fantastic, admittedly, but as he was walking away after playing, i said something like hey great set and he looked at me with the weirdest snobby smirk, and walked away. Said nothing. I was frozen in place. it was the type of look that told u everything about him was asshole! The more i think about it he was ready to leave the band around that time and maybe he didn't like the praise Rollerskate received. Their next album was better w/o him anyways. and his brother is way more talented..haha!..

by the way, i ended up chatting with the lead Rollerskate singer for a good 15 minutes. Really nice very cordial.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|