View Single Post
Old 02.25.2007, 09:08 PM   #29
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronalive
Ive seen them live 13 times now and have no clue what you mean? One hell of a nice guy everytime Ive talked to him.

Really? He came to Ottawa twice recently.

The first time, the show was postponed for 1 1/2 hours because of an investigation in front of the venue becasue they found a dead baby in a garbage can. Jacob kept making dead baby jokes the entire time.

The time that I saw them, he stopped in mid-song because the drummer messed up a drumroll, and made them play the song from the top again. Then, after the song he refused to play if people took pictures of them. And near the end of the show, a girl at the front had an athsma attack and fell on the stage. He yelled "GET THE FUCK OFF THE STAGE" in middle of the song, then wrapped his mic cord around her neck. Theres a pretty lengthy thread on this actually.

Jacob seemed like a total loser from what I can see!