View Single Post
Old 02.23.2007, 02:46 PM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
inhuman, she is a worthless cunt waste of human life, stupid junkie druga ddled bitch whoring herself and her dead husband whom she murdered the fucking bitch

the stupid cunt blew all her money on drugs and living large and needs more money and she is a stupid fuck and she will not allow sonic youth to release Year Punk Broke on DVD which is LONG overdue because she wants money from them and they don;t have that much and she is a fucking cancer upon music and a pox on her and I hope she dies and that her daughter is taken care of by a loving nanny, which is the best you can hope for.