View Single Post
Old 04.23.2006, 10:10 PM   #14
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
yeah i know, internet is cool and shit. there is nothing like browsing a record store though, and getting instant gradification, finding a gem and walking out of the store with it...

granted, i know that feeling and it's pretty cool. but, for example, i live in mexico, and the only stores that carry obscure music are the rip off old guy places that stock pretty much all prog rock or the rip off old guy places that stock pretty much all beatles. i mean, you can't even go to a metal store and expect something like bulgarian black metal, there are ZERO cool stores here. if i want something that's not mainstream, my only choice is mail order, it's either not buying music (and just downloading) or buying online.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|