View Single Post
Old 02.15.2007, 05:14 AM   #64
musicfallinglikesnow
stalker

musicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's asses
Wow! Quite impressive your guitars and basses people.
Unluckily I haven't yet scanned a photo of mine...I have a cool photo of me, my guitar and my cat.
Mine is a hand-made no-brand guitar some guy from Brazil left in a pawn music shop in downtown Buenos Aires. My ex-boyfriend took me there for me to choose.
I saw her and I instantly fell in love.
My ex tried for me to buy a green rounded one but I wanted that.
It's the same color as Tom Curtain's, I use 10 gauge (it doesn't resist much, the first string fails a little bit) and after a thorough cleaning that took me lots of time it looks real great. Three microphones, one switch that as far as I know is for cleaning the sound when you're not using distortion, a vibrato, the volume and tone knobs look like oven switches and of course you can switch between the three mics.
It has a very deep sound which I love. I'm in love with my old faulty guitar.
My gear:
A Vox distortion booster which I don't use too much because I usually get the distortion directly from the Fender Champion 75 W amp, a Boss digital delay which mixed up with a Morley Power Wah recently acquired makes a real interesting sound.
I wish I had photos guys but anyway I still don't know how to post them as you do. I cut and paste but nothing happens, I can only use the attachment thing and is often too little.
Hope you liked my friend.

musicfallinglikesnow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|