View Single Post
Old 02.09.2007, 03:41 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
you could also use DVD Shrink
download here

i second this, it's fairly easy to use, unless you got a dual-layer dvd i think. oh no-- it decodes anyway, but i won't copy/burn them, as development ceased before implementation (you can use nero to re-burn the dvd project i suppose
).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
Ripping seems fine, but a conversion from an ISO to an acceptable file (avi. etc for youtube) is where I 'm totally lost.

tried vdub? or (again) nero...

dvd is really mpeg 2... ive never actually done this conversion (i actually do the opposite often) so i really don't know, but google it.

if all fails however you could borrow a dvbridge and record from your dvd into an avi then compress to size with whatever suits you (vdub maybe?).

hm there was an old vdub version that read mp3g files, it was 1.3 i think. try that?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|