View Single Post
Old 02.03.2007, 01:41 AM   #14
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbars
I agree about Telecasters but of the bassmans my favourite is the '59 tweed? 4 x 10 combo, its sort of a dark vintage cream colour and the beefiest sounding amp ive ever plugged into.

Also if youve never bought or used an effects pedal before thats a lot to get at once, Id say youll beneffit more from getting one at a time and figuring out everything it can do, and then add another and so forth, that way youre not just getting loads of the sake of having loads and using 'wacky sounds' constantly instead of just playing. Saying that im not discouraging the use of them but saying youll get more out of it if you take it slowly.

Im about to buy an orange amp because they sound fucking awesome, if i was you id try plugging into one.

I'm not the thread starter. My friend had an Orange amp- meh. I have a silverface bassman myself.

I agree about the fx, just saying if I was in his situation what I'd do with my current knowledge. But starting out- 1 at a time.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|