View Single Post
Old 01.27.2007, 12:26 PM   #21
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
I am mildly shocked to learn that Fushitsusha played Roskilde of all places in 2003. I somehow must've missed that on MTV. But then again they had Merzbow too last year.

Of course gigs are always personal experiences... and if these gigs are slected from personal experience of the magazine's writers and musicians then it entirely explains why practically all of the world shakening concerts happened in the english speaking world and some of them a few decades after the "real thing" (stooges 2006, faust 2001, etc.).

It's just that the title "60 concerts that shook the world" is a bit misleading if someone hasn't read the article and just sees this list without any context. I haven't seen the issue this is in yet, but I'll have a look in the kiosks on monday... also to see what they wrote about ATP.

The only gig on this list I've been to myself were the Stooges at ATP, provided whoever mentioned it meant the Sunday gig and not the Friday one. I had a great time, but it didn't shook my world or would end up on my personal "best of" list.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|