View Single Post
Old 01.10.2007, 01:10 PM   #35
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal
Um, I think I'm going to do this. What kind of stuff should I put on the tape? Should it have a theme? I feel like a panda bear losing her virginity. Um.

Go wild.

You can theme it, or just put a bunch of your favorite stuff on it. There's generally a no-SY rule though, since we've all obviously heard SY, but it's fine to include the odd rarity or side-project. I doubt anyone will mind if you add SY, but as you will find, every minute counts!

Trying to theme a tape is hard for me. The one I'm doing right now was originally intended to be a mellow southern-styled mix that was full of old folk singers and rhythm bands. Before I knew it I was throwing on BYOP and Jimi Hendrix.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|