Thread: Myspace
View Single Post
Old 01.07.2007, 05:03 AM   #14
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I had a long history of refusing to get a Myspace, and then on New Year's Eve three of my friends waited until I was completely smashed and they got me to agree to get one, and to dictate my entire "About Me" and "Who I'd Like To Meet" sections to them, as well as consent to a Winnie the Pooh layout. I knew the original password but they went and changed it on me, it seems. One of them added a bunch of stuff to it off of my Facebook profile (all of the Favorites). They said I kept yelling at them about their grammar and punctuation, and I don't remember doing that, but I'm looking at the page now and it is very readable.

hey, youre on faceboook?!
care if i add you?
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|