View Single Post
Old 12.16.2006, 08:22 PM   #53
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
As always, I am doing a lot...

Tonight the kids went to bed early, I drank and listened to music, and played guitar for awhile, and Kegpapa and I wrapped a buttload of X-Mas presents and put them under the tree.

Tomorrow morning the kids and I will get up and make our usual Saturday morning 'big breakfast' together, I am assuming they will want scrambled eggs, pancakes or french toast, sausage, orange juice and hot chocolate. Kellian has a birthday party in the afternoon and while she is there I will take Evan to the park. Then we will all go rent movies and have a relaxing night. When they go to bed tomorrow night I am going out with my best friend Robin, and we will do things Mama's probably shouldn't...

Sunday I think I will take kids to the Museum again, they love it there. They have this one section with live animals where they let the kids hold giant leaf bugs, crazy lizards, small snakes, etc. After that they will hang with Kegpapa while I go get my bi-weekly pedicure. Sunday evening we basically just start getting ready for the week...

Kegmama, i swear to god i'd love that weekend! i hvae to go to poxy work on sunday, jesus christ would be so mad at me! i'm so drunk... a shot glass or glasses these days are way bigger!!!!! i'm drunk as a skunk because of it!, i dont like snakes though. they gimmie the hheeebe-geebies. love santa thought, god who dont like presents??!?