View Single Post
Old 12.14.2006, 07:06 PM   #14
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheguevara6
My question is what the hell happened? Why did the hippies turn their backs on their ideals, and get jobs and not care about what happens in the world?

They grew up and matured. Realized that you can't live your life on a year long roadie with your friends; bitching about a world thats always going to suck and be unfair or bitching about people who are so completely ignorant they'd like to convince the world there's no such thing as global warming or the holocaust never happened.

I see where you're coming from and agree that there are things government officials should be more concerned with than oil and terrorism.

But, I too, believe you are over-exaggerating and being a little pessimestic.

There's a great deal of Americans who have all ready started a revolution of sorts. If you really want to change how us shameful americans think get out of your house and do something. Don't post information like this on a board where the majority doesn't give two shits.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|