View Single Post
Old 12.11.2006, 11:48 PM   #12
blastscenealibi
bad moon rising

blastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's asses
Not really. I'm a product of the 80's. I grew up with alot of stuff and one of the things was PE. As Thurston puts it I'm a victim of the corporate music industry's paranoid behavior mind control thing. I'm programmed to respond to Chuck D's message through rhyme and beat. I get more powerful but the record industry machine gets richer so it's like there's no progress at all. I bought his records but what can something he wrote that's not a song really be worth if I can read it for free? It's like if in 1968 MLK, jr started rapping. So that's basically what I said...I just cut out a few extra words.
blastscenealibi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|