Thread: Hardcore Punk
View Single Post
Old 12.09.2006, 02:48 PM   #100
sonikold
children of satan

sonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i would have voted for bad brains if they were on there. it was hard to pick between the flag and the threat, but in the end, black flag is harder because they offer no hope. i'm more of a my war sorta guy myself.

man, punk rawk sure sucks corporate balls nowadays. hard to believe i used to listen to some of that shit. i remember when i used to go to warped tour, so many bands have cashed it in since then. i never like much of the newer stuff anyway, but still it was a rude awakening for a teenage punk 5-6 years ago, watching bands with supposed street cred cashing it in. nowadays i can't even listen to any of that shit punk that's coming out, did i miss the screamo memo?

sonikold is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|