Thread: Harry Potter!
View Single Post
Old 12.09.2006, 01:11 AM   #29
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I always felt, early on in the books, that it would have to come down to Snape and Harry. As in, I don't think Harry will be able to defeat Voldemort without some serious help from the Potions Master. And I always counted on this, because Snape has been my favorite character ever since Book 1. He's definitely the most complex character. I've been waiting for him to become a big presence in the books, because we all knew it was coming, it was just a matter of how much time he had to play the role of the disgruntled employee who simultaneously persecutes and protects Harry. Only recently in the books have we been given some insight into his past and the mystery behind the man in black. I can't believe I just wrote that.
Yeah, the "Snape's Worst Memory" chapter in Order of the Phoenix is sad. Sadly, I doubt it'll make it into the movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
man i've read those books so many times.... i was pretty much a freak
Was?
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|