View Single Post
Old 12.08.2006, 05:02 PM   #32
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
I think that this has all ready been said before, but fuck it I'm saying it again.

I have a vagina and there's only been a few times that I've been treated differently because of it. But thats not uncommon. Prejiduce based on skin, gender, race, or culture isn't uncommon at all and, yeah, thats sad but we're human. Humans do shit like that... and the more people pout about it the more ignorant others are going to become.

I hardly ever confront sexist jerks (its faaar away from being daily), and frankly I could careless when I do. I strongly believe in karma and its usually the sexist jerks that don't get pussy untill college anyway.

And the is when they spike the girls drink and date rape her.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|