View Single Post
Old 12.08.2006, 02:54 PM   #22
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
I'll drop the guitar store thing because it was my own personal experience and my own impressions, which could very well be misplaced, but the fact that not one person could concede that there's a possibility that the guy treated me that way because I was a girl is at least a little bit surprising. Instead I get to be psychoanalyzed by strangers that it's more plausible that it must be my shyness and insecurity that cause this insane delusion. But I'm sticking to my delusion.

I hope a ton of shy and insecure girls go to this camp after this movie and get the chance to overcome these (female?) character flaws through music the way that I did.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|