View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 09:18 AM   #177
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
This is the truth.

Also, Avril Lavigne has done two albums with no bad songs, which, in terms of consistent quality, makes her better than Nirvana, who had three proper albums and not a one of them was good all the way through.

wow, someone else that thinks that!!! avril's two albums are way good, i'm sort of sick of them because i can't separate her image from her music just now, but once that fades out, i will go back to enjoying her albums.

and to clarify my devendra statement. i love rejoice the hands, actually that's the first "folk" album i liked all the way and turned me to really listen to other stuff and appreciate them for what they are (like fursaxa and six organs of admittance, which i love now). but cripple crow i thought was great the first couple of times i heard it, but now it has become stale and boring for me.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|