View Single Post
Old 12.04.2006, 09:42 PM   #36
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Evan has his favorite songs: Goo- SY, Where Is My Mind- Pixies, Steady As She Goes- Raconteurs,
Float On- Modest Mouse. Those are just some of the ones he actually sings along too and asks to hear the most often. He likes to bang his little mohawked head.

Thankfully Kellian has been corrupted at an early age too. She loves SY, her fav songs lately are Titanium Expose, Kool Thing, Goo and Sugar Kane. She also loves Nirvana, Sleater Kinney, Weezer, Modest Mouse, Beck the Raconteurs, etc. We watched Corporate Ghost together again the other night though and she asked me why SY vids are so 'cheesy'.

A common occurence in the Kegger's household is after dinner and bath time, before bed; we move the living room table, turn up a cd and the kids and mama dance like it's nobody's business until bedtime.

Man, I wish I were yr kids!!! You are rad.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|