View Single Post
Old 12.04.2006, 05:33 PM   #26
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.

I don't know where I would be, who I would be, or what I would be doing without my kids. They have made me a better person, a stronger woman; I am happy and content because of them, they make my life worth living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RdTv
My baby boy is doing fine and is about 7 weeks old. Like kegmama said it is the most irrational and I might add impractical thing one could do. Oh and his name is Vaughn Elias Tovar

Can't add much to that.

This kind of thing is probably very boring to those without children. All the things people tell you beforehand mean nothing until you've actually experienced parenthood.

I now want to hear the things you do with your children. What do they enjoy doing? What music do they like? Do you have any special places you like to visit with them?

At the moment I'm watching Snoopy Gets Married with Kitty. She should have been in bed hours ago but we've all had an odd week so our routine (as it was) has gone to pot.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|