Thread: Who's black?
View Single Post
Old 11.30.2006, 01:40 AM   #53
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Hey val-holla,

I'm getting deeply into facing stereotypes but I think it's just cool when I see somebody involved in something that is not necessarily associated with his/her "race" or "culture". Like that, I was really happy when I got to meet one black fella in Baltimore in the store that I was working in, and we spent like 3 hours talking about bands like Shellac or Unwound.

And maybe it's because I'm from a country when out of 5 milion people maybe 200 are black.

i know what you're saying. it just sucks when those "outsider" tastes lead you to being "the black friend" in a circle of pals. but that's more of a personal thing than anything else.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|