View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 07:07 PM   #21
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not saying this never happens, I'm sure cities switch up their school districts all the time, but how can you justify government allowing the schools to be split up the way they have been split up? Why does there have to be three districts rather than two or even one? There has been months of build up for this, the inner city schools campaigned with the slogan 'One City, One School District' which is pretty much based on common sense, right?

The Omaha World Herald ran a week long story on how other cities around the country have dealed with issues like this, and the results were quite varied. I can't remember all the school districts they profiled, but Hartford, Conn. was one of them. Either way, I can't imagine this happening if this wasn't such a red state.

Qprogeny, obviously, you are not racist. With that being said. Your logic does not work well in this city, or other regional cities for that matter, such as Kansas City or St. Louis.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|