View Single Post
Old 10.14.2006, 09:57 PM   #2
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Well I don't know about the drugs part. But it seemed like he was heading in a funkier jazzier direction. He had plans to record an album with Miles Davis. Which would have been fucking amazing, probably. I bet that would have been experimental as fuck, and i mean FUCK! Since it would been in between the time Miles was doin Bitches Brew and On the Corner.It makes me frustrated and sad to think of the possibilties since they can never come to fruitation. The man was amazing, listen to some live bootlegs of the guy. He had complete fucking control over the guitar. Listening to that live version of machine gun is like a religious experience.

In summation, he would probably ended up some sort of disco album.
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|