View Single Post
Old 10.13.2006, 01:41 PM   #17
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I might have. I probably did. I could probably give a better review now. I'd say get it, it is a great pedal. But you have to be serious about it when using it. Otherwise it is just a noise-box. It isn't hard once you get your favorite settings (mainly notes you tune it to) back up, because you just match the oscillator pitch to a note on your guitar, and the fine tune can help if you have the oscillator tuned high, the fine tune doesn't do much if you have it tuned low though.

MXR does have the Blue-box, and Boss has cool pedals from time to time- but Boss usually discontinues them. EHX just has a huge line of great pedals. There are only a few that people would call stinkers.

I think of it this way, if I had to have a pedal board with only one brand on it, it would be Electro-Harmonix.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|