View Single Post
Old 10.13.2006, 12:17 AM   #13
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
see? that's exactly what i meant...i love gear, everything, amps, pedals, everything; but i hate it when people go to great lenghts to point out "cool" gear and "uncool" gear; e-h stuff is beautiful and some of their pedals are great sounding, but it's not like they are superior as a whole to other brands. of course, kurt cobain didn't use other brands and mudhoney named half their debut ep after a pedal by them, so that's why they are better.

that's why i posted what i posted.

I've been thinking about also naming a whole recording after an EH pedal- I'd call the EP or LP "Frequency Analyzer." It would be an awesome name.

Electro-Harmonix is truly superior to other brands though. More affordable than Zvex, Catalinbread, MOOG, Loveton, and other expensive shit and more organic and rich sounding than cheaper stuff like Boss, Digitech, Line 6, MXR, Danelectro, and your mom.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|