View Single Post
Old 10.11.2006, 03:20 PM   #5
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Yeah, I saw that on HC, how is the pulsar?

I'm trying to get rid of my Danos (Tuna Melt and Chili Dog) because I'll probably upgrade to that or the catalinbread semaphore eventually. Does the pulsar feel like it has a volume drop? That is the thing I really hate about the tuna melt.

I've really been trying to get my hands on a French toast. Nobody wants to trade theirs for a tuna melt though!

The LBM, Polyphase, Clone Theory, Pulsar, 2880, and sort of the HOG are all really sexy. I'm losing interest in the HOG though.

Yeah, the Pulsar feels like it has a slight volume drop, depending on your settings - the more the effect is blended, the more drop. I haven't used it to it's fullest yet though, and it's not an extreme drop. I really like it so far.

The LPB-1 is nice. Pretty decent overdrive on my amp, but I guess I prefer my Turbo Rat for distorted sounds. I may use it at the end of my pedals for a buffer instead.
I was bummed they didn't have the Clone Theory yet, that's my next purchase.

The french toast is highly recommended. It took me a while to get to know it, but now I know what to expect. Not bad at all for a chaotic cheap pedal!

The Hog is cool, but I find myself really wanting a Pog instead.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|