View Single Post
Old 04.12.2006, 03:01 PM   #6
Isoflurane
bad moon rising

Isoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to behold
Fuck the Needle Doctor. It's overpriced. (By the way, I ate Chinese Next door to the place today). you should check the weight on the end of the Stylus (if there is one), and you should turn it to a heavier setting. You said that it is on Pink Vinyl, Although it may have nothing to do with it, I sometimes find that colored vinyl releases skip, but this isn't the Case with the SYR releases, or the Dirty Singles, I've never had any problem with those. Don't blow yer money on a new needle, maybe a new turntable is in order.
You can get some DJ-o-matic turntables at guitar center. Although GC sucks, you can get a Turntable with a weight, pitch adjustment and all sorts of other bells and whistles for under $100. Cheap needles there too.
- John