View Single Post
Old 09.29.2006, 02:37 PM   #28
raging_nelly
stalker

raging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's asses
Matt Bellamy from Muse has one of these built into his guitar just behind the bridge. You can hear it in it's proper use on Invincible off Black Holes and Revelations (the wierd spacey noise in the second verse). He also uses it to make a fuckload of random white noise (which is what Id use it for!) He controls the sound with a pick, but I think cos its built in he can only use one preset sound. He's got another one in his pedal board, which he uses for mixing in arious samples and sounds onstage live.

I gave one of these a go at my local guitar shop and I got lost in just making crazy shit noises! I turned it up real loud and just blasted this wailing alarm sound out across the shop (much to the assistants disproval).

I think it was about £300 new in the shop, but I reckons £150 for second hand off the net would be a good price.

www.myspace.com/myboyslashmygirl

www.dischordmusic.blogspot.com

raging_nelly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|