View Single Post
Old 09.19.2006, 09:25 PM   #38
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Chout, how is the Tube Zipper? I did a Harmony Central forum search and saw for Tube Zipper and saw you had one. I've been listening to clips of it, and it seems to be one of the most awesome distortions I've ever heard. I might skip getting a LBM and just get a tube zipper, although there is something I really love about the Big Muff sound.

I'm becoming convinced though that EHX is the best pedal manufacturer in the world. Although I won't be able to tell you for sure until my inevitable post-Christmas shopping spree.

It's very cool. I bought it maily for the distortion, but the envelope filter is real cool. Definitely a pedal you want to write down your settings. I got it used and I'm thinking about replacing the tubes soon, since my friend's new one sounds better to me. I like the distortion alot, a bit thicker than my turbo rat so it's a nice contrast. I still need to sit down with it and get to know it better.
Been curious about the newer hot tubes pedal too...

EHX is easily my favorite pedal company.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|